While we strive to bring you the best quality product possible, we understand we can fall short at times due to unforeseen reasons, and we would like to make it our responsibility to set it right for you. Regardless of where you purchased Nadia Lee products, if you are not completely satisfied with its quality, please reach out to us via any of our social network profiles, call us at +1 626-282-7775, or email team(at)nadialee.com to let us know the issues you are having so we can help.
We will strive to meet every order we receive, but at times there will be unforeseen discrepancies in inventory and availability of products that we did not anticipate, we will contact you as soon as possible if such does occur.
Orders may not be cancelled but unworn/unused merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase. See our Return Policy.
To request a return, an email must be sent to team(at)nadialee.com in order to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. A return will not be accepted without an authorized number.
Merchandise Return Form
We accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of the UPS/Fedex signed delivery date. Shipping costs will not be refunded. All returns must be unworn/unused and in original condition and must have the original tag attached if applicable. All returned packages must be accompanied by an original receipt. We reserve the right to refuse a refund request if the return does not comply with this policy.
All sale items are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Responsible Sourcing at Nadia Lee
To ensure Nadia Lee products are produced at or above ethical standards consistent with specific U.S. and local regulations, we periodically screen our factories via a neutral third party inspection company to ensure compliance are practiced and met to their.
Prop 65 California
Our products are produced lead safe and cadmium free in accordance to Proposition 65 California requirements. We conduct regular screen tests of our products to ensure its safety to our customers.
Nadia Lee Conflict Minerals Policy
There has been increased awareness of violence and human rights violations in the mining of certain minerals from a location described as the “Conflict Region”, which is situated in the eastern portion of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and surrounding countries. Companies around the globe have been requested to practice reasonable due diligence with their supply chain to assure that specified metals are not being sourced from mines in the Conflict Region, which is controlled by non-government military groups, or unlawful military factions.
Adia Kibur supports this initiative and has either obtained, or is in the process of obtaining, information from our current metal suppliers concerning the origin of the metals that are used in the manufacture of Nadia Lee products. Based upon information provided by our suppliers, Nadia Lee does not knowingly use metals derived from the Conflict Region in our products.
When applicable, suppliers of metals used in the manufacture of Nadia Lee products (specifically gold, tin, tantalum, and tungsten) must demonstrate that they understand the conflict minerals laws and will not knowingly procure specified metals that originate from the Conflict Region.
Suppliers must review and agree in writing to the following conflict minerals contractual language:
· Supplier represents and warrants that it is in full compliance with conflict minerals laws, including, without limitation, Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010 as it may be amended from time to time and any regulations, rules, decisions or orders relating thereto adopted by the Securities and Exchange Commission or successor governmental agency responsible for adopting regulations relating thereto (collectively, (“Dodd-Frank Section 1502”).
· Supplier must cooperate with Nadia Lee to make available to Nadia Lee and/or its agents, full material declarations that identify the sources of and amount of all substances contained in the Products. Unless Nadia Lee specifically agrees in writing that a particular Product may contain a particular material, Supplier will also provide a statement that the Products do not contain various materials at issue in applicable laws and regulations.
· Supplier must declare each Product’s compliance to all applicable hazardous material legislation and identify any substances that are banned or must be declared under applicable laws. In addition, Supplier will make available any documentation that supports the declaration. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Supplier agrees to disclose to Nadia Lee, upon Nadia Lee’s request, to the extent known or discoverable by Supplier following inquiry, the original source of all minerals contained in the Product.
· If Supplier does not know the original source of the minerals, Supplier agrees to cooperate with Nadia Lee, including disclosing from whom Supplier purchased the minerals and urging others to disclose such information, so that the original source of minerals can be accurately determined and reported. Supplier shall comply with all laws regarding the sourcing of minerals, including, without limitation, laws prohibiting the sourcing of minerals from mines controlled by combatants and Dodd-Frank Section 1502.
· Without any further consideration, Supplier shall provide such further cooperation as Nadia Lee may reasonably require in order to meet any obligations it may have under conflict minerals laws, including, without limitation, under Dodd-Frank Section 1502.
As a leading company in the design and development of fashion jewelry, Nadia Lee is committed to ensuring the safety, health and protection of people and the environment worldwide. We promote these principles in our global business practices and our code of conduct.
For additional inquiries regarding our company policies, please send an e-mail to team(at)nadialee.com or call us on +1 626 282-7775.